Sunday, October 02, 2005

This site will be a journal of my travels throughout India and Sri Lanka. It begins October 26, 2005 with a flight to New Delhi - only 14 hours. The next day I will take a train to Haridwar and then bus to Rishikesh. Once again a full day of travelling. I will be spending a week at an ashram doing some yoga and in general just getting myself adjusted to being on the other side of the world. There is so much "busy"ness in getting ready for a long journey and I did not want to land and have to GO! So the week will allow me to relax, reflect, perhaps try my hand at some meditation, keep physically fit but not over extended and just chill and get the right attitude for the next two months. Stay tuned as I plan to post stories of my travels throughout the country as often as I am able.